In order to satisfy our customer's need, we have updated our standard and best selling products 20 thick film heating elements. The major difference between the new and old one is one the following two espects,1) we changed the connecting method of the wire, using socket to instead of welding wire, it would be more safety and not easy to drop at high temperatures working conditions. 2) adjust the direction of inlet and outlet to save more space inside the home appliance, the small electric heater will bring your application more pretty and small.
What are the advantages of using special thick film heater for kitchen appliances ?
(1) Time-saving: ordinary water dispenser need to start up for more than 3 minutes before they can produce hot water, and this stainless steel thick film heater can produce hot water as soon as it is turned on through direct heat transfer and pipeline design, which greatly saves time of heating.
(2) Energy saving: Because of the direct contact between the stainless steel thick film heater and water, the heat transfer efficiency is high and the time for heating the same amount of water is short.
(3) Reduce waste: Because of the use of stainless steel thick film design, there will be hot water as soon as the machine is turned on, so you can use as much hot water as you need, without any extra waste, and ordinary water dispensers have to wait for all the water in the tank to be boiled before drinking.
(4) Controllable water temperature: Because of the design of water channel and the control of power, the outlet temperature can be adjusted as your requirement. Jieda Gidape stainless steel thick film heating tube has high electric strength, which can withstand 1250V high-strength insulation, and its thermal efficiency is higher than 98%.
As a new type Instant electric fluid heating element , thick film water heating element is larger heating area (Tubular Structure), higher power density (100w/cm2), faster temperature ramp up (150℃/S), longer life span (>10,000hours) and better thermal transfer (≥98%).
On the basis of the thick film heating tube, we develop thick film heating element. Instant electric fluid heating element assemble is made up by stainless steel thick film heater, plastic shield, interface connectors, thermostats, NTC Sensor, wire socket and so on.
Advantages of thick film heating element
Fast and instant heater with NTC sensor is advanced in power density(>100W/cm2), quick temperature ramp-up rate(80℃/S) and high thermal transfer(98%). You can get boiling water(≥95℃) in 3 seconds around.
For applications where space is limited, this simple profile heater offers high thermal power density and fast response times to heat up or cool down (due to low thermal mass)
This electric heating element can be matched with thermostats (automatic reset and/or manual reset) and circuit control board.
Thermostat can directly access heating power supply circuit to control it connection or disconnection. Circuit Control Board can adjust the outlet water in multiple temperature levels.
Origin of thick film
The thick film heating technology is new type of heating technology which is developed mainly by DuPont and Heraeus in 1990s. They invent the electronic paste which can be used on the stainless steel substrate firstly.
Thick film constitution
Finished product form
A instant electric thick film heating tube was covered with a dense layer of microcrystalline glass film on the surface, which is not easy to be abscised and scratched.
Using the technology of silk-screen printing and high temperature sintering, the thick film heating tube was covered in order by sinter dielectric layer, resistance layer, silver conductor layer and isolation glazes protective layer.
The most compact instant type heating element is the ideal heating element for novel and fashionable home appliances such as Water Dispenser, Electric Water Faucet, Water Purifier, Coffee Maker, Milk Machine, etc.
Some of our Thick Film Electric Heating Tubes are individual customer solutions which are designed to match our customers` individual and specific requirements. During the development and application stages we work closely together with our customers in a partnership based on trust and mutual confidence.
Instant electric fluid heating elementuse precautions
1, The product temperature rising rate is greater than 80 ℃~150℃/S, so, please ensure that the tube is filled with water before use.
2, The pipe must be installed vertically when heating liquid, the direction of liquid flow is from the bottom up. To avoid local dry burning, please add water at first, and then connect to power.
3, Based on different powers, the user should ensure the minimum flow, while ensuring smooth water access to the pipe, so as to avoid vaporization and dry burning.
4, Pay attention to the surface heat dissipation; and due to a big power density, please also pay attention to the rate of heat exchange.
|Product model||JD20 2200W/220V 9.5mm||Product life||≥10000h|
|Product name||20 Heating tube||Wiring manner||High temperature tin welding|
|Standing power||2200W/220V||Customize material||SUS304/316L|
|Optional power||≤2200/220V||Technical parameters||
Rated power 2200W(+5%～-10%)
Rated voltage 220V
Withstand pressure 0.2MPa
|Customize Yes? or No?||Yes||Product features||PTC|
|Customize period||40 days||
Extend accessories information
|Customize range||≤2200/220V||Product application||Water and oil heating|
|Heating pipe dimensions||Φ20*120mm||MOQ||1000|
|Material description||SUS430/444||Product certification||
CQC、ROHS、Wading health approval documents
- Application of dishwasher combined with thick film heating technology
- Application of Stainless Steel Thick Film Heating tube for Intelligent Tea-making Machine
- The third gegeration thick film heating technology for instant electric water faucet
- The Core Secret of Instant Electric Hot Water Faucet-Stainless Steel Thick Film Heating Technology
- High power density thick film heating element for Sous Vide