Sous-vide cooker with stainless steel thick film heating tube
Sous-vide is a method of cooking in which food is placed in a plastic pouch or a glass jar and then placed in a water bath or steam environment for longer than normal cooking times at an accurately regulated temperature. The temperature is much lower than normally used for cooking, typically around 55 to 60 °C (131 to 140 °F) for meat, higher for vegetables. The intent is to cook the item evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside, and to retain moisture.
The accurately regulated temperature is the key technology of sous-vide, and our thick film heating body working with temperature control board can satisfy your product requirement. In addition our thick film heating tube is green and environmental protection, which is pure resistive load, no electromagnetic radiation and good for human body and mind.
- Application of dishwasher combined with thick film heating technology
- Application of Stainless Steel Thick Film Heating tube for Intelligent Tea-making Machine
- The third gegeration thick film heating technology for instant electric water faucet
- The Core Secret of Instant Electric Hot Water Faucet-Stainless Steel Thick Film Heating Technology
- High power density thick film heating element for Sous Vide